Plain white paper CD envelopes
2 or more colors of dye inks
What the CD envelope looks like
prior to altering - too boring:)
- I picked 2 colors of dye inks -Butterscotch & Espresso Adirondack-
that went with the 4x4 Chunky Page.
- With a round sponge I started with the darker of the 2 inks
and sparingly sponged small amounts of it randomly on the front
and the back of the CD envelope.
- Using a clean spot on the sponge I filled in the rest of the
white area with the lighter color of ink.
- I then picked 2 stamps and added the images using the darker
of the two inks.
- Next use a clean area of the sponge or a paper towel to remove
the ink from the glassine window of the CD envelope.
- Done!! Simple way to dress up your chunky book page packaging.
Back side of altered CD envelope.
Find out about New Techniques, New Artwork and Products
check out the
Bmuse Online Forum and Message Board
Products and Shopping Directory Page • Projects,
Techniques & Tips • Galleries
• Art Swaps & Contests •
Message Board • Bmuse
Retail Locations • Bmuse Zine